Family and Individual Portraits
- Session starts with a consultation to help determine what you would like i.e. in studio or outdoor location, clothing colours, style such as formal or casual, type of shots such as full length, 3/4 length or head shots.
- Who will be responsible for hair and make-up. We can arrange for hair and makeup if required.
- Background colours, type, i.e. barn board, brick wall, etc.
- Actual shoot will consist of 1 hour of photographing in various poses.
- After the shoot, up to one hour going through the photos to select photos that you would like, sizes of prints, type of paper used and or digital files.
- We process all your chosen images, removing any blemishes or spots that you would like removed prior to printing or exporting digital files to a DVD for your pick up.
- Call for pricing.
What people are saying about their experience:
"Thanks again for your time and skill today! We so enjoyed our time with you even though Tom was sick! We love the pictures."
"Thanks again, Dan and I had a ball."
"What a beautiful photo."